This interactive, hands on 2 days conference and workshop are for current and would be managers. Delegates will walk away from this event with a tool of new skills and ideas that you will be able to implement in your club and organization.
• Opportunities and challenges for sports industry in 2019
• Capitalising on new technologies to reduce costs on player contracts
• Strategies on reducing mental and physical health to increase performance
• Leveraging on new emerging technologies as AI and IoT
• Overcoming the mental health in the industry
• A sound understanding of manager/CEO role leadership role
• Best practice of good governance in sport management
• The ability to use advanced marketing and management tools
• Pratical knowledge and different strategies available for negotiation
• Best option for securing your sports assets
• Anger management in sports
• Leveraging sports assets
• The ability to operate ‘’business to business”’ in sporting environment
• Staff empowerment strategies
• Soccer scouting, player evaluations, player ratings and in-depth Analysis
• Relations between soccer leagues, player contracts, player trades and acquisitions.
• Soccer franchise and stadium operations worldwide
• How to run a business of any size soccer club
• The use of modern technology in sports management
This program is designed for CEO,s, Directors, Sport Management Executives, Sports Marketing Executives, Sports Product development managers, sports sponsors, player personnel or front office, sports marketing personnel, account managers, media and community relations officer, merchandising and retail managers, endorsement and player negotiations manager, manager of sports facilities (Stadium), Promoter of sporting events, coordinator of sports sponsorship, manager of a gymnasium, sport club, association or union, state/Provincial or national/ International league sporting organisations or direct reports within sporting organisations.
In partnership with Executive Brands